- All Superinterfaces:
- IAnnotation, IParameterizable
- All Known Subinterfaces:
- IConfigurationAnnotation, ITestAnnotation
public interface ITestOrConfiguration
- extends IParameterizable
This interface captures methods common to @Test and @Configuration Created on Dec 20, 2005
- Cedric Beust
- Returns the maximum number of milliseconds this test should take. If it hasn't returned after this time, it will be marked as a FAIL.
- the maximum number of milliseconds this test should take.
void setTimeOut(long l)
- The list of groups this class/method belongs to.
void setGroups(String groups)
- The list of groups this method depends on. Every method member of one of these groups is guaranteed to have been invoked before this method. Furthermore, if any of these methods was not a SUCCESS, this test method will not be run and will be flagged as a SKIP.
void setDependsOnGroups(String groups)
- The list of methods this method depends on. There is no guarantee on the order on which the methods depended upon will be run, but you are guaranteed that all these methods will be run before the test method that contains this annotation is run. Furthermore, if any of these methods was not a SUCCESS, this test method will not be run and will be flagged as a SKIP. If some of these methods have been overloaded, all the overloaded versions will be run.
void setDependsOnMethods(String dependsOnMethods)
- The description for this method, which will be shown in the reports.
void setDescription(String description)
Copyright © 2012. All Rights Reserved.
Launch demo modal