- All Known Implementing Classes:
- AWSCredentialsProviderChain, ClasspathPropertiesFileCredentialsProvider, DefaultAWSCredentialsProviderChain, EnvironmentVariableCredentialsProvider, InstanceProfileCredentialsProvider, STSSessionCredentialsProvider, SystemPropertiesCredentialsProvider
public interface AWSCredentialsProvider
Interface for providing AWS credentials. Implementations are free to use any strategy for providing AWS credentials, such as simply providing static credentials that don't change, or more complicated implementations, such as integrating with existing key management systems.
Returns AWSCredentials which the caller can use to authorize an AWS request.
Forces this credentials provider to refresh its credentials.
- Returns AWSCredentials which the caller can use to authorize an AWS request. Each implementation of AWSCredentialsProvider can chose its own strategy for loading credentials. For example, an implementation might load credentials from an existing key management system, or load new credentials when credentials are rotated.
- AWSCredentials which the caller can use to authorize an AWS request.
- Forces this credentials provider to refresh its credentials. For many implementations of credentials provider, this method may simply be a no-op, such as any credentials provider implementation that vends static/non-changing credentials. For other implementations that vend different credentials through out their lifetime, this method should force the credentials provider to refresh its credentials.
Copyright © 2010 Amazon Web Services, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Launch demo modal